Part-time Grant Writer
We are looking for a part-time grant writer to join our team! Is it you? Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are a must. The job is part-time 10-15 hours per week, $35/hour. We need someone who works well on a team and can honor all time commitments. Responsibilities are below:
- Study and understand T1 history, structure, objectives, programs and financial needs of the organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to Company Manager, Victoria Erville: email@example.com